Millie Bobby Brown Engaged to Jake Bongiovi: Her Relationship and Pictures
Stranger Things star Millie Bobby Brown and Jake Bongiovi, the son of Jon Bon Jovi, are engaged! The couple announced the news on April 11, 2023, with a sweet photo on Instagram.
Brown, 19, and Bongiovi, 20, have been dating since 2021. They met at the COP26 climate change summit in Glasgow, Scotland.
Here is a timeline of their relationship:
- June: Brown and Bongiovi are first spotted together in New York City.
- September: They make their red carpet debut together at the Venice Film Festival.
- December: They go Instagram official with a photo of them kissing.
- February: They celebrate Valentine’s Day together.
- March: They attend the Grammy Awards together.
- April: They go on vacation to the Bahamas.
- May: They celebrate Bongiovi’s 20th birthday.
- June: They attend the Met Gala together.
- July: They go on vacation to Italy.
- August: They celebrate Brown’s 19th birthday.
- September: They attend the Venice Film Festival together.
- October: They go on vacation to Mexico.
- November: They attend the American Music Awards together.
- December: They celebrate Christmas together.
- January: They attend the Golden Globe Awards together.
- February: They go on vacation to the Caribbean.
- March: They celebrate Valentine’s Day together.
- April: They announce their engagement!
April 12, 2023