Canada ranks consistently as one of the best countries in the world in terms of academic excellence. Studying in Canada comes with its own benefits and is internationally recognised.

Now, you might think what are the benefits for foreign students in Canada. Well, there are many depending on the cities and colleges you choose to study.

Whether you tend to choose large, small, or any other city in Canada, each city has a different attribute to offer. For decades, Canada has been welcoming foreign students around the globe.

From elementary to post-secondary studies, Canada has highly trained professionals at the school and university levels. The international students tend to enjoy a high stand of living alone with a place to live and work.

Credentials For WES

Educational criteria seem important criteria that work as an assessment tool for assessing immigration application. There are several organisations like NNAS, WES, ICAS, etc offering credential assessment services in Canada.

WES is fundamentally an organisation that offers educational credential assessment for professionals/students who wish to join Canadian universities.

The purpose is to compare as well as describe the credentials you have gained from the home country with that of its Canadian equivalent.

Documents Required For WES Evaluation

WES tend to accept both mark sheets as well as consolidated transcripts from the universities. Also, the credential you are required to submit varies depending on the highest education you have achieved.

One point to keep in mind is that WES don’t evaluate the study in Unani, Siddha, and Ayurveda medical system as there are no similar courses to compare in the US and Canada. The documents required for WES evaluation need to be verified and sent from universities where one has completed their education.

Higher Secondary

Here you need to submit final year examination certificates like All India Senior School Certificate, Higher Secondary Certificate, Intermediate Public Examination certificate, or any other 10+2 certificate.

Degree Level

Here you are required to submit your degree certificate, transcripts, mark sheets from the university you completed your graduation. WES tend to accept both consolidated transcripts as well as the mark sheets or certificates,

Master’s Degree

In the case of a Master Degree, you need to submit your degree certificate, transcripts, mark sheets from the university. You are not required to submit the bachelor’s degree certificate in case you have completed the Master of Education, Master of Philosophy, Master of Technology, etc. Other than these you are required to submit your mark sheets for verification and approval.