Soulstone Survivors Ritual of Love
The Ritual of Love is a special event in Soulstone Survivors that is available during Valentine’s Day. It takes place in the Whispering Grove map, and adds a few new features to the game.
The Ritual of Love event adds the following new features to Soulstone Survivors:
- Cupid: The Cupid is a special enemy that will spawn on the map. If you kill the Cupid, it will drop a heart. You can then collect the heart and bring it to one of the seven towers on the map. If you successfully bring the heart to a tower, the tower will be activated and will start firing arrows at enemies.
- Love Arrows: Love Arrows are special arrows that can be collected from the towers. When you collect a Love Arrow, you can shoot it at an enemy to stun them. Stunned enemies are more vulnerable to damage.
- Love Potions: Love Potions are special potions that can be collected from chests on the map. When you drink a Love Potion, you will gain a temporary damage boost.
Goal of the event
The goal of the Ritual of Love event is to activate all seven towers on the map. If you are successful, you will be rewarded with the “Ritual of Love” achievement.
Tips for completing the event
Here are some tips for completing the Ritual of Love event:
- Focus on killing the Cupid and collecting hearts. The hearts are essential for activating the towers.
- Use the Love Arrows to stun enemies and make them more vulnerable to damage.
- Drink Love Potions to gain a temporary damage boost.
- Be careful of the new enemies that are added to the map during the event. Some of these enemies can be very dangerous.
- Playing with friends can make it easier to kill the Cupid and collect hearts.
One possible strategy for completing the Ritual of Love event is as follows:
- Start by building a strong character build. This will help you to survive the early waves of enemies and to kill the Cupid more quickly.
- Once you have a strong character build, start focusing on killing the Cupid and collecting hearts.
- As you collect hearts, bring them to the towers and activate them.
- Once all seven towers are activated, the event will be complete and you will earn the “Ritual of Love” achievement.
The Ritual of Love event can be challenging, especially on higher difficulties. Here are some of the challenges that you may face:
- The new enemies: The new enemies that are added to the map during the event can be very dangerous. Some of these enemies can deal a lot of damage, and some of them can even stun you.
- The Cupid: The Cupid can be difficult to kill, especially if it is surrounded by other enemies.
- Collecting hearts: Collecting hearts can be difficult, especially if you are trying to do it while also avoiding enemies.
Tips for overcoming the challenges
Here are some tips for overcoming the challenges of the Ritual of Love event:
- Be careful of the new enemies. Learn the attack patterns of the new enemies and try to avoid getting hit.
- Use the Love Arrows to stun the Cupid and other dangerous enemies.
- Try to collect hearts while you are invisible. You can become invisible by using certain items and skills.
- If you are having trouble completing the event, try playing with friends. Playing with friends can make it easier to kill the Cupid, collect hearts, and survive the waves of enemies.
The Ritual of Love event is a fun and challenging event that is a great way to test your skills in Soulstone Survivors. If you are looking for a challenge, be sure to give the Ritual of Love event a try.
Here are some additional tips that may help you to complete the Ritual of Love event:
- Use the map to your advantage. The Whispering Grove map has a number of different areas that you can use to your advantage. For example, you can use the trees to hide from enemies, and you can use the narrow passages to funnel enemies into a smaller area.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment. There are many different ways to complete the Ritual of Love event. Experiment with different character builds, items, and skills to find a strategy that works for you.
- Have fun! The Ritual of Love event is a special event that is only available during Valentine’s Day. Make sure to have fun and enjoy the experience.
September 21, 2023