Written by Evan Javier | August 14, 2019
Hot water is a necessity to stay comfortable during the chilly winter season. So, you are wondering what would be the right choice for you? Read this blog. Hot water service has become very common in the modern market now. You can get so many variants of heating systems available in the market that may make you confused to find the right one from the lot. But, with a few tips and a bit of knowledge, you would be able to make the right choice easily.
There are four popular variants available in the market, so if you are looking for one of them, then the following are the choices that you have:
1. Electric water heater – This is one of the common types used in households. This water heater is operated through electricity. You can go for the instant electric heating system or the conventional one which comes with a storage tank. Make sure you check the energy rating before choosing any of these types.
2. Gas water heating system – Another popular choice is the gas heating system. The working of this heating system is the same as the electric one. However, you must know here that these systems make use of gas or LPG as the heating medium. Since there is minimum or no thermal emission, this type of heating system happens to be an environment-friendly one.
3. Solar hot water heater service – As we know the growing impact of thermal emission on the environment, heating systems contribute to 21% of the energy consumption, which means that they also leave an impact the environment. To overcome this, it is important that you must choose solar power enabled heating system. These systems are effective and also offer an energy-efficient heating system. When compared on the running cost parameter, then the solar water heating system is known to take the lead.
4. Heat pump – If you are looking for an environment-friendly, efficient and high-performing heating system, then you can lay your bet on this system. Designed to match all the parameters mentioned above, this system draws heat from the environment and uses it to heat the water. Since there is no thermal emission, then the heat pumps are a good choice.
1. Decide what kind of system you want – Having so many options displayed in front of you can leave anyone perplexed, so what’s the way out? The best method to buy the right hot water service is to decide what kind of system you want. It depends on the daily hot water consumption and your budget.
2. Pricing – This brings us to the second point, price. Different hot water service comes at a different cost; for example, the electric water heater is costly primarily because they work on electricity, moreover, when you compare with another type of heating system, then you will realize that in the long run, the electric water heater is costly.
3. Choose the right brand – One of the key factors that you must keep in your radar is that you must choose the right brand. The efficiency and performance of the hot water system also depend on the brand. Make sure that you do thorough research before zeroing down the options.
We cannot undermine the fact that hot water service has become a necessity today. With plummeting temperature, every winter, having an efficient heating system installed in-house can be a great way to combat the cold. The pointers mentioned above are going to help you make the right decision.
Subscribe my Newsletter for new blog posts. Stay updated from your inbox!