Easy Tips and Tricks to Prepare for IELTS Exam
The exam section can take only 20 to 30 minutes in the case of IELTS but you have to talk to the examiners all the time. During this part of the exam, the examiner asks you general questions about yourself and you have to answer them.
The examiner then gives you a card with questions on a specific topic. You have 2 minutes to prepare your speech and you have to speak for 1 minute to 2 minutes. Examiners do not have any specific questions on this topic.
The reading part of the IELTS exam consists of 60 minutes and consists of 40 questions divided into sections that you will have to read. The general reading test will include topics such as the workplace, social settings. The Academic Reading Exam will include materials that you can find in any university course. Some of the ways to prepare for the English reading section include reading the following material in English.
You will need to write a letter in response to a question to write a specific request and article. Practice the ability to write in English as much as possible in your daily life. You can develop some methods for the written part of the exam, including writing the following material in English. If you are an expert essay writer, you still need special attention to the writing section of IELTS.
IELTS exams must be practiced on a regular basis to succeed in this area. Here are a few tips that you must follow to get a good rank;
- You can join the English learning or coaching groups on social media like Facebook.
- You can keep practicing with other people, who are learning to speak English.
- Begin speaking English to native speakers.
- You can use the English language configured applications.
- Ask anyone you know who speaks English, just talk to you in English so you can practice more.
- If you have friends or family who speak English, ask them to speak English with you at dinner, on the phone, or when you meet them.
- Read English articles and content on a daily basis to improve your English reading skills.
- The total time allotted for the IELTS test is 2 hours and 40 minutes. So, you must set a timer so that whenever you start testing your experience, you will have an experience that is realistic.
Advance Pro Tip – Sample test
Practice answering sample exam questions. Sample exam questions mimic the format of IELTS exam questions using a variety of languages and scenarios. This was a very motivating tool as of one dissertationhome.co.uk I hired, a few months back. When you start answering the questions in the sample exam will help you to get acquainted with the questions that you will find on the actual exam. You can access sample exam questions online, guides, and applications for the IELTS exam. However, the mockup/sample test question paper will not be exactly the same as the ones you see on the actual test. But they will be the same in nature, so you may find it easier to understand them and as a result, you will get more points on the actual test. If you are interested you can use IELTS Prep App to take practice exams, quizzes, and free exams.
In a nutshell, there are a lot of tricks that can be used, from which I’ve shared some. To be very precise stay calm and take deep breaths if you are nervous. It’s normal to get nervous during IELTS exams, but don’t let the anxiety go away. From time management schemes to other useful tools and apps. You will get helped.
November 18, 2020