Promote Mobile Applications Successfully with these Proven Tips in 2021
Written by Brand Discount | April 17, 2021
The industry has been taken by surprise by the smartphone revolution, which has resulted in a greater focus on providing consumers with a better user experience across applications. Android is almost always the first OS that people think about as they get a smartphone. Android is the prime reason why smartphones have become so common; the sets are cheap and that’s why it now controls more than 80% of the global market, surpassing Apple.
Android app developers are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to enhance their applications and assist their users. Various issues occur during the product creation and deployment process, which must be resolved in order for the end-user to have a positive app experience.
To assist you in resolving these issues, we've compiled a list of the best mobile app development tips so that you can build the best apps on the market and earn more money than ever.
7 Fastest Ways to Promote Your Mobile Applications
Here are some of the best ways to promote your mobile applications with the right strategies.
- Think of an Attractive Name: It's a minor quibble, but the app's name should be decided and allocated well in advance to avoid any misunderstanding or regret. To differentiate the app from the tens of thousands already available in the store, Google's Android market uses a special package name in the application. If you want to release your app, it's always a good idea to reserve a name first.
- Follow Material Design Guidelines: Google has developed a set of Android Design Guidelines to assist potential Android developers. Material Design was created to ensure that all Android apps look and sound the same while providing a consistent UI/UX. If these instructions are followed, end-users would be able to understand and be captivated by the software present on the market.
- Conduct User Research and Pay Attention to their Feedback: It's a good idea to do extensive analysis before starting the implementation process. It is important that the developer understands the user's needs and develops applications that satisfies those needs. Users like it when developers pay attention to their job and consider their feedback. The more their voices are heard, the more likely it is that they will promote and use the app.
- Know Your Audience: Every Android app creator should be well-versed in the demographics of the Android industry and how it is segmented. The App Store has been updated many times by Google. Each app is targeted at a particular demographic based on the number of people who view it. To get more product downloads, make sure you're engaging the right demographic for your app.
- Optimize for Performance & Rankings: Users despise applications that take too long to instal or uninstall, or that take up too much space on their phone. performance, scalability, and consistency are three of the most important factors to consider when deciding whether or not an app would be successful. When new developers create mobile applications, they often make the mistake of using duplicate libraries that are often corrupt or not programmed properly, which causes them to become slow. This has the potential to be very harmful for app promotion because users will give negative feedback.
- Develop it for Multiple Devices: Android makes it easier for developers to produce applications that can run on a variety of platforms. An android software maker, on the other hand, will almost never be able to try their device on a variety of smartphones. As a result, pixel density ratio can become inaccurate. Be sure to use emulators while you're developing the application.
- Test the Application for Bugs: Never release an app without thoroughly testing it first! Many developers make the error of not thoroughly testing an app prior to its release. A bug-free mobile app is a precious asset, and there are several measures that must be taken to achieve it. Go for both alpha and beta tests to ensure that all bugs are removed from the app.
How Can You Find Best-Rated Android Developers Online?
- Online Review and Rating Websites: Use B2b ratings and reviews websites like Distinguished.io that offer the best application development firms for your projects.
- Freelancing Websites: Create jobs on freelancing websites and classified sites to hire individual development talent.
- Social Media Platforms: Use social media to find individual developers that can work on your Android app.
- Own References: Get your network to work for you. Find developers who can help you get the best apps out there on a minimal budget.
Start Developing Your Android Application Development Today
Looking for the best android application development firms for your applications? Explore our curated list of developers at Distinguished.io and find those that offer the best value for the money and have the most affordable rates available.
We can help you find agencies that can create a custom Android app to meet your needs. Our list includes teams of highly skilled and seasoned software developers who work on a variety of platforms, including Android, iOS, Windows, and others.