What is the Siniat Weather Defence Board?
Siniat Weather Defence Board is a progressive new outside sheathing board, confronted with water repellent material for prevalent weather security. Solid, exceptionally dampness safe and A1 non-burnable. Weather Defense is a quicker path to a weather-tight structure contrasted with conventional sheathing board items.
- Dimensionally steady, solid air snugness.
- Quick and simple to cut and introduce sparing time and decreasing introduced cost
- Water, weather and form safe, would now be able to be left introduced and presented for as long as a year on location before you have to finish the last cladding
- No requirement for cutting zone, power apparatuses or dust extractor
- It can dispose of the requirement for breathable film sparing time and diminishing introduced cost.
- Double BBA confirmed
- Fully A1 non-burnable, consistent for structures above 18m.
Outer Sheathing Board and External Plasterboards
Siniat, one of Europe’s driving makers in Impact resistant plasterboard, have made a progressive bit of pack that makes certain to weather the tempest.
The Siniat GTEC Weather Defense External Sheathing Board is a kind of outer damp proof plasterboards, bound with a water repellent for water and shape assurance of the most elevated bore.
The two-fold BBA-confirmed Weather Defense board is dimensionally vigorous, dampness safe and A1 non-ignitable, having set up itself as one of the swiftest and most straight forward strategies for protection that is perfect with different cladding frameworks. This outer sheathing board has solid airtightness, dependability and straightforwardness with which it’s cut and introduced demonstrate why this has been introduced by over 75% of the Construction News’ main 25 contractual workers and over 45% of AJ100 British Architects.
This is one of the most practical and lightweight items available today and a suitable choice to solidify a molecule board in outside frameworks. You have more choices of configuration detail with Weather Defense and can without much stretch specialty corners or bends in the material.
The gypsum center innovation guarantees high stable protection and a brilliant imperviousness to fire. It is accessible in a square edge and comes 12.5mm thick.
Applying Weather Defense Joint Tape :
- Tape framework is restricted to an introduction time of no longer than a half year.
- Tape might be applied whenever inside the year introduction period following establishment giving that constrained water infiltration through unlocked joints is worthy.
- The Weather Defense board surface ought to be commonly perfect, dry and liberated from oil, dust and different particles or synthetic substances that could cause poor grip – noteworthy pollution may impede bonds.
- No hole is required between sheets when fixing with plasterboard paper tape, delicately butting the sheets will for the most part make a 0–0.5mm holes which are more than adequate to permit extension.
- Peel backing paper from the tape as the activity advances.
- Apply with joint running along with the focal point of the tape – this will, as a rule, spread screw fixings.
- Apply without wrinkles or extreme strain in the tape. Immovably press,25mm moisture resistant MDF and smooth against Weather Defense board. Running over the tape with the utensil oar to guarantee a bond.
- Minimize the number of bits of tape used to diminish the danger of holes. Cover tapes by least 50mm where different pieces must be utilized. Guarantee covers are squeezed solidly against the board and completely fixed.
Seal even Gtec joint cement Xtra joints first and run tapes for vertical joints over the highest point of the flat band of tape.
- Patch tapes with extra 150mm pieces opposite to the first tape, rather than expelling takes from the sabrefix joist hangers Weather Defense board and gambling harm to the substrate.
- Where elevated levels of downpour snugness are required it is encouraged to utilize a hose test to recognize gaps or holes.
- Tape might be applied somewhere in the range of 5°C and 40°C. The establishment may continue at temperatures as low as – 10°C and soggy conditions if get/tack is adequate.
- Primers might be required to build attachment in serious conditions, contact Technical Services for more data.
April 14, 2020